Neonatology: Clinical Practice and Procedures (Pediatrics)
Understand the fundamental principles of neonatology and learn evidence-based care strategies
With coverage that strikes the perfect balance between proven management approaches and fundamental principles, this unique resource combines the benefits of a comprehensive neonatology textbook with a practical procedural guide.
You will get a detailed step-by-step instruction on diagnosis, management, and treatment of acute problems of the newborn as organized by organ system, based on the highest level of evidence available, along with a thorough review of topics such as epidemiology, ethics, legal issues in the NICU, monitoring devices, fluid requirements, and enteral nutrition.
- A full-color presentation that includes hundreds of figures and tables
- An emphasis on proven care strategies for improved outcomes
- Detailed procedural instruction
- An organ-system approach when discussing neonatal disorders
- A practical approach to all topics with detailed management approaches and procedures
Neonatology: Clinical Practice and Procedures will prove to be an outstanding refresher for any clinician involved in the diagnosis and management of newborn infants and a valuable instructional guide for junior staff and residents.
*An electronic version of a printed book that can be read on a computer or handheld device designed specifically for this purpose.
Formats for this Ebook
|Required Software||Any PDF Reader, Apple Preview|
|Supported Devices||Windows PC/PocketPC, Mac OS, Linux OS, Apple iPhone/iPod Touch.|
|# of Devices||Unlimited|
|Flowing Text / Pages||Pages|
- PDF | 1440 pages
- David K. Stevenson(Author) Philip Sunshine(Author) Ronald S. Cohen(Author)
- McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (16 Jun. 2015)
- Health, Family & Lifestyle
|The message text*:|